The upcoming Healthgrain forum workshop 2019 will be organized in connection with a Symposium to honour professor Kaisa Poutanen and her outstanding scientific life's work. The workshop will be organized on 17th June in Espoo (Finland). The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Update on sourdough research
- Industry 4.0 – reflections to food ecosystem
- Healthgrain forum Strategy workshop
The honorary symposium will start with a common dinner on 17th June followed by a one-day symposium on 18th June at the Hotel Hanasaari in Espoo. The symposium programme consists of the following themes:
- Kaisa`s 30 years in cereal science in 30 minutes
- Power of rye
- Oats for successful business
- How to make the best out of grains?
Both Healthgrain forum members and non-members are welcome to join. The registration fees for non-members range from 75 euros to 225 (see the link below).
Read more about the event:
Healthgrain forum workshop and Symposium to honour professor Kaisa Poutanen (web page)
Healthgrain forum workshop and symposium registration
For more information: